Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm sorry :-(

Sporty nation, I want to apologize for my lack of respect you all. I have gotten too far into my corporate America job! I wake up early in the morning go to work, crank out some magic at my office (while of course thinking about sports all day), come home, run 3.5 miles, shower, eat, and finally research and write drafts upon drafts for my blog. However, I never EVER edit it and that is irresponsible. From here on out, I will try my best to edit. It won't be perfect, but it will be better. I was an incredible editor back in my college days ( a little over a year ago), but now of late have somewhat fallen into THE trap.

Also, I have received a few messages for more frequent post. Sporty Nation wants more Minority Report, Sporty Nation gets more Minority Report. I will also try to do that as well. In fact, I will do that. Just know that it probably won't be as in depth as I do quite a bit of research. That being said. I still will continue to do the same ol Simmons like lengthier post.

Stay tuned...As in Mortal Kombat..."It has begun!"

Word?

Sporty nation this is my Minority Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment