Thursday, June 24, 2010

Bye bye Mr. Rah-Sheed

For all the people that hate millionaire spoiled lacking perspective athletes Rasheed Wallace has done the unthinkable. He has shown personal pride and will walk away from the final two years and $13 million remaining on his contract and conclude a 15-year career. He is leaving guaranteed money.

Sportynation, how many of you would say, "I know I am owed 13 million dollars over the next two years, but I am going to walk away from that. I have too much dignity and personal pride to do something not well or without my full heart.

This is further proof that, indeed, the rich and famous are not too far different from us regular folks.

This is my Minority Report. Have a good one Sheed. "Both teams played hard"-Rasheed Wallace

No comments:

Post a Comment