Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Geno and his women...




Sportynation, I left work at 5 something today. Went to Harlem to get a haircut, chilled with my barbers, got my ears lowered, came back downtown, picked up a few groceries, came home, hung my clothes up, put some food in the oven, turned on the computer, and sat in amazement. My heart started racing from the pure euphoria that a child gets when he or she finally obtains that one thing that are ever so certain that under any circumstance that he or she can not live without.

The euphoria emerged from the Uconn Lady Huskies. Snap! So, it was 42-28 UConn at the half. Less than 10 minutes later the score was 72-38...less than 10 minutes later. 5 minutes later, the score was 80-40. My heart started to pump more and more. I would do little things like get a drink of water, use the restroom, sweep my room, watch and Idol performance just to see what could and would happen in such a short period of time. Geno (the head coach) and these ladies are going beast and making the usually unwatchable, women's basketball, watchable.

The Lady Huskies if successful tonight, will have 76 consecutive wins and will further increase there average margin of victory that is easily more than 37 points per game on average. This team is so stacked, loaded, dominant, and unbelievable that they have not had any single-digit victories during this run. They had a nail-biter earlier this year when they played and beat the yearlong #2 team Stanford Cardinal.

Sportynation, I am looking into Vegas sports books right now as I type this entry. I am looking for Uconn odds for any and everything. This team is like a money market account, a savings account, or owning an NFL team. It will always payback. You can't lose. Your return may not be large, but it's a return. Just do it like Nike.

This is my Minority Report! Whew let's let that heart calm down now. Geez...

No comments:

Post a Comment