Friday, January 8, 2010

"I got hacked.": The new version of shaggy's popular song, "it wasn't me."

Courtesy of a guy I know by that is called PK by some and KP by most others. Enjoy...

Recently I heard about ray allen's twitter account where a graphic, lewd message was posted. (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/24/ray-allen-twitter-tweet-t_n_403336.html). The premise of twitter- where you can text updates from your mobile phone- and the timing of the message call into question ray's excuse for the post: "my account got hacked." It is much more likely that ray ray sent a message to twitter, then typed out his "sext message" and sent it to the wrong number.

This definitely isn't passing judgment. In fact, the act itself isn't in question, and only led to a much greater idea. Can "my account got hacked" turn into the next great excuse line? When you think of "hacked, "whether your mind draws images of jonny lee miller hunched over a bright computer monitor in a dark room or 5 san antonio spurs cowering as shaq barrels down the lane, the sentiment is still the same.

"US government, why are there cia secrets on the internet?"
"Our account got hacked."

"Shaq, why did you miss that dunk?"
"My arm got hacked, coach."

"Peter, why did you pass out naked on the front lawn with your car parked in the middle of the street?"
"Uhh...I got hacked."

This could be a historical breakthrough! "I got hacked" could be bigger than "it wasn't me"! Let's face it- how likely is it that your long lost twin was banging out your girlfriend's sister? Not very. But could she believe that your account got hacked, causing you to make such a grave mistake? Absolutely!

"Why didn't you pick the kids up from school?"
"My account was hacked."

"Shouldn't you go to work today?"
"No, dear. My account was hacked."

"Honey, we need to talk."
"Please, not now. My account was hacked. This is serious."

All I'm saying is, try it out. I have a good feeling about this. And if it doesn't work out, this wasn't my idea. My account was hacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment