Monday, August 31, 2009

Wild and crazy sports! Yeehaw.

Carlos Pena has more home-runs than singles in the 2009 baseball season!

In 1986 Danny Heap was the first player with the initial's DH to DH in the World Series.

There have been 3 Napoleon's in NFL History ANNNNND they have all played for the Oakland Raiders and Al Davis. Coincidence?!

The last two are doooozies. But first, Coco Crisp, Dick Trickle, World B. Free, and Majestic Mapp, and Scientific Mapp set the bar high with their "unique names." But, the next two culprits I mean athletes Usain Bolted that bar and set us back at least 132 years as a society and humankind.

A defensive back for the Ga Tech yellow Jackets is named I-Perfection Harris. Let that soak in for a second. First off, this guy has a hyphen in his FIRST name followed quickly by an adjective. Under no circumstance will his life be normal with this name. In fact, I am willing to argue that he is more likely to fail because of this name. Let's just say he is on a job interview and has I-Perfection Harris on his resume. How will that go over? It won't fly. Or, let's say he is in a bar, lounge, or club, and meets a girl. How many times will he have to say his name over the loud music and chatter before the girl finally understand him, and when she does understand him what happens next? Nothing. She will think that he is an absolute lune. What are his parents' name?! There names are Karen Harris and Michael Vassell. What went wrong? We may never know sporty nation. Geez Louise!

Lastly, we have Chief Kickingstallionsims a former Alabama State center. Sporty nation, this is one of the moments that one has in his or her life where he/she is speechless, puzzled, bewildered, and/or stunned. I am sitting in my apt with my mouth opened and my hand on my head. I just don't get it nor do I want to get it.

Sporty nation this is my funky Minority Report.

1 comment:

  1. Man you better quit hating on I-Perfection. You can't tell me you'd rather be named Dick Trickle than I-Perfection Harris...

    And he don't even play for us anymore! Damn!

    ReplyDelete